Friday, March 1, 2013

Anticipating March 2013


  Well, much like January and February, March is shaping up to be a wonderful month for books. Granted, a lot of good series are coming to an end (if you'll notice, four of the five book covers I selected to display in this post are the last book in their series, which is why I picked them), but there are some new books that look really interesting.  Besides, I have to find something to fill the void left be other series finishing (because I don't have hundreds of books already on my to read shelf.  Oh, wait . . .).  Anyway, here's my personal list.  Of course there are always books I missed. I've read 9 books so far from my Anticipating February list, but Pivot Point, which didn't make the list, ended up being one of the best books I read last month.  Same with Renegade, though I haven't reviewed that one yet. Anyway, here are the books I'm excited about right now.



           



            5thInfatuate – Aimee Agresti
         The Prince (novella) – Kiera Cass
        Undone (novella) - Elizabeth Norris
     
            

            12th: Chasing the Prophecy – Brandon Mull
                    Poison – Bridget Zinn
                    Strands of Bronze and Gold – Jane 
                          Nickerson
                    The Art of Wishing – Lindsay Ribar



                    


             26th: A Touch of Scarlet – Eve Marie Mont
                     The Shattered Mountain (novella) - Rae Carson
                      With All My Soul – Rachel Vincent
So that's it.  I'm sure there are several other great books coming out this month I didn't include, but these are the ones I'm personally anticipating.  I'm especially excited for The Clockwork Princess, The Runaway King, With All My Soul, Chasing the Prophecy, and . . . oh wait, I'm seeing a pattern here.   Anyway, there are a lot of great looking books coming out this month.  If I missed any you are particularly excited for, let me know and I'll add them to my list.  Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment