Monday, July 1, 2013

Anticipating July!

Summer is a good time to catch up on all the books you've wanted to read but never gotten around to. Partly it's because people seem to have more free time, kids are out of school, days are longer, that sort of thing.  It's also good because there are less new books coming out (at least that I'm interested in).  If you look at what I read in June, half the books are from earlier months (or years) I'd been meaning to read but never got around to.  I guess this post is starting to sound all doom and gloom for July releases, but there are a few I'm really excited for . . . and then there are some I'm intrigued by but not sold on, so we'll see what happens. Anyway, here's the books for July I'm absolutely going to check out.


            2nd: Awaken – Meg Cabot
                   The Distance Between Us – Kacey West
                   Vortex – S.J. Kincaid
                   This Strange and Familiar Place – Rachel Carter


            9thRaven Flight – Juliet Marillier
                    Shadow of the Mark – Leigh Fallon


            16th: Belladonna – Fiona Paul


                     Starglass – Phoebe North
                    Of Beast and Beauty – Stacy Jay


            30th: Midnight Frost – Jennifer Estep
                     Earth Bound – Aprilynne Pike
                    Indelible – Dawn Metcalf
                    The King’s Guard (novella) – Rae Carson
                     The Historians – Trisha Leigh
                     All our Pretty Songs - Sarah McCarey

So that's it.  Let me know if you find any other amazing books that I need to check out, and whether it's catching up on old releases or finding something new, happy summer reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment