Thursday, January 1, 2015

Top 10 Anticipated Sequels of 2015

There are so many amazing books coming out next year, I can hardly wait! I'm dividing up my most anticipated books for 2015 into two separate lists.  The first one is continuing series, the second one is stand alone books or first books in a series,  So, in no particular order, here is my list of most anticipated sequels coming out in 2015.

1.  The Heart of Betrayal - Mary E. Pearson

2.  My Fairly Dangerous Godmother - Janette Rallison

3.  Winter - Melissa Meyer

4.  (Untitled) Elemental Trilogy #3 - Sherry Thomas

5.  (Untitled) Throne of Glass #4 - Sarah J. Mass

6.  Firefight - Brandon Sanderson

7.  The Winner's Crime - Marie Rutkowski

8.  Polaris - Mindee Arnett

9.  Miss Mayham - Rachel Hawkins

10. The Forgotten Sisters - Shannon Hale

No comments:

Post a Comment