Friday, January 2, 2015

Most Anticipated New Books of 2015

This was a harder list to make than my anticipated series list, because some of the authors I've never even heard of, let alone read. Of course, there are some that I know I will love whatever they write, but there are several on this list I'm taking a chance on because the books sound awesome.  What will be really fun is comparing this list to my top books of 2015 next December, to see how right or wrong I really was. Now check out the books below.  Maybe you'll end up as excited as I am for some of these.

1.  All Fall Down - Ally Carter

2.  The Stars Never Rise - Rachel Vincent

3.  Reawakened - Colleen Houck

4.  The Fill-In Boyfriend - Kasie West

5.  Silver in the Blood - Jessica Day George

6.  An Ember in the Ashes - Sabaa Tahir

7.  Walk on Earth a Stranger - Rae Carson


8.  Red Queen - Victoria Aveyard

9. A Court of Thorns and Roses - Sarah J. Mass

10.The Orphan Queen - Jodi Meadows

No comments:

Post a Comment