Friday, January 4, 2013

Anticipating January


Happy New Years!  I hope everyone had a perfectly relaxing day yesterday and a late evening the night before.  I can't believe it's 2013 already.  Last year I actually lowered my reading goal because I read way too many books in 2011.  It worked a little bit, but I still read more than I probably should have, if that's possible.  Still, I recomend everyone go over to Goodreads and set a goal for the 2013 reading challange.  It's fun to track your progress and it helps motivate you to read.

Now, on to anticipating January.  I love January for book realeses.  The new year always starts with a bang, and there are so many books I'm excited for.  Here are the books I'm excited for. If I missed anything, let me know, but this should be a great month.
    

           1st: Splintered – A.G. Howard
                  Altered – Jennifer Rush
                  The Dead and Burried – Kim Harrington


            2nd: Catherine – April Lindner
                   A Dance with Darkness – Courtney Allison 
                   Moulton


                  Sanderson
                  Through the Ever Night – Veronica Rossi
                  The Fairest Beauty – Melanie Dickerson
                  Timekeeper – Alexandra Monir
                  Doomed - Tracy Deeb


            15th:  Shades of Earth – Beth Revis


            22nd: Boundless – Cynthia Hand
         Everbound – Brodi Ashton


        Moulton

No comments:

Post a Comment