Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Trailer Tuesday: Sinful

So I'm never sure how I feel about adding companion books to trilogies.  Part of me loves it because I want more of that world, but part of me thinks a trilogy is  enough and anything after that final book is sort of anticlimactic. Still, since I just barely read The Raven Boys and The Dream Thieves and absolutely loved them, I'm giving this book a chance. Check out the trailer below and let me know what you think.


If you're interested, here's the summary.  I think it looks pretty good.

Sinner follows Cole St. Clair, a pivotal character from the #1 New York Times bestselling Shiver Trilogy. Everybody thinks they know Cole's story. Stardom. Addiction. Downfall. Disappearance. But only a few people know Cole's darkest secret -- his ability to shift into a wolf. One of these people is Isabel. At one point, they may have even loved each other. But that feels like a lifetime ago. Now Cole is back. Back in the spotlight. Back in the danger zone. Back in Isabel's life. Can this sinner be saved?  Quoted from Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment