Friday, April 18, 2014

Film Friday: If I Stay

Well, we get another YA adaption trailer!  I'll be honest, I haven't actually read this book. It looks a little depressing and not really my cup of tea, but at the same time, I've heard really great things about it. Anyway, check out the trailer below, and if you've read the book, let me know what you think of this adaption.  I've actually heard the second book is better (less depressing), so if you love the movie, that's always an option.


On a day that started like any other,

Mia had everything: a loving family, a gorgeous, admiring boyfriend, and a bright future full of music and full of choices. In an instant, almost all of that is taken from her. Caught between life and death, between a happy past and an unknowable future, Mia spends one critical day contemplating the only decision she has left. It is the most important decision she'll ever make.
Simultaneously tragic and hopeful, this is a romantic, riveting, and ultimately uplifting story about memory, music, living, dying, loving.  Quoted from Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment