Thursday, January 2, 2014

Anticipating January

The book drought is over!  Okay, so there were some good books that came out in December, and I'll be honest, I've been so busy that it's probably a good thing because it took me a while to even get around to the ones I did want to read. In January, however, everything slows down, which is perfect, because there are a ton of books I'm looking forward to. So here we go . . .


            1stTimebound – Rysa Walker
            2nd: Witch Finder – Ruth Warburton

                   Blindsided – Natalie Whipple

            7thAlliance (The Paladin Prophecy)– MarkFrost
                   Erased –Jennifer Rush
                   LoveReborn – Yvonne Woon


        Vitro – Jessica Khoury

        Avalon – Mindee Arnett


                   Uninvited – Sophie Jordan
                    Unbound – Victoria Schwab

                    Timestorm – Julie Cross

Well, that's about it. I'm sure there are a ton of other books coming out this month that are amazing, but these are the ones I'm particularly excited for. If there is one in particular I missed that should be on this list, let me know, and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment