Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Anticipating October

Sorry, I've been so bad lately.  I've spent all my time working on another project (okay, and I've been reading a little. I mean, Steelheart came out last week). Still, October is here, and with it we get some of the books I've been looking forward to most all year.

            1st: Hero – Alethea Kontis
                  GlitteringPromises – Lisa Tawn Bergen
                  Endless Knight– Krelsey Cole
                  Unbreakable –Kami Garcia
                  Perfect Ruin –Lauren DeStefano
                  TheBeautiful and the Damned – Jessica Verday

            8th: Emerald Green – Kerstin Gier
                   The Time Between Us – Tamara Ireland Stone
                    House of Hades – RickRiordan
                    The Eye of Minds – James Dashner
                    Ever After High – Shannon Hale
                    Tandem – Anna Jarzab


                    Friends and Traitors  – C.J. Hill
                    Never Fade – Alexandra Bracken
                    Copperhead  – Tina Connoly




            29th: Altered – Gennifer Albin
                     Unbreathable – Hafsah Laziaf

I know! The list is amazing.  Hopefully everyone finds something new they can get excited about.  Personally, I'm all about Emerald Green, Across the Star-Swept Sea, House of Hades, Slayers: Friends and Traitors, and the list goes on. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment