Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Anticipating September

Ah, beautiful, lovely September. It is one of the best month for books. If you don't believe me, check out my list below.  I'm pretty sure it's the longest one this year.  Plus, these are just the books I'm excited for.  This doesn't include all the other ones out there that I've never heard of or don't really interest me right now.

Really, there are so many titles here I've been waiting for.  First, of course, is Ally Condie's conclusion to her Gallagher Girls series.  But then there are so many other new books or continuations of great series that some weeks I hardly know where to start.  Plus, I'm still stuck in the amazingness that was August 27th's book releases, so who knows what I'll do this month.  I do actually have other things I should be doing besides reading.  Sometimes.

Anyway, here's my list.  Check them out.  I'm way too excited for most of them, and who knows how I'll make it through all of them, but oh well.  It's going to be a great month for books.

                   Eternal –Kristi Cook
                    Scorched – Mari Mancusi
                    The 100 – Kass Morgan
                    Island of Fire – Lisa McMann
                    Phoenix Overture (novella) – Jodi Meadows
                    The Last Apprentace: I am Alice – Joseph Delaney
                    Conjured – Sarah Beth Durst
                    The Transfer (novella) – Veronica Roth
                    The Coldest Girl in Coldtown – Holly Black
                     Starry Nights - Daisy Whitney

            10th: The Chaos of Stars – Kiersten White
                    The Antigoddess – Kendare Blake
                     Thornhill (Hemlock #2) – Kathleen Peacock 
                     Blackmoore – Julianne Donaldson

            17thUnited We Spy – Ally Carter
                     The Dream Thieves – Maggie Stiefvater
                     The Burning Sky – Sherry Thomas
                     Battle of the Ampere – Richard Paul Evans
                     The Wicked Within – Kelly Keaton

            24th: Steelheart – Brandon Sanderson
                    Untold – Sarah Rees Brennan
                     A Radiant Sky – Jocelyn Davies
                     Vicious – Victoria Schwab
                     A Spark Unseen – Sharon Cameron
                      Find Me –Romily Bernard 
                      Inhuman –Kat Falls 
                      Through the Zombieglass - Gena Showalter

No comments:

Post a Comment