Thursday, June 13, 2013

Bargain Books!

I've suddenly discovered tons of cheap e-books right now.  Maybe because everyone wants their book to be read over the summer, maybe because they have a sequel coming out, I don't know, but it's great for us readers. Here's some of the best bargains I've found, so check them out below.

$2.99 Hex Hall - Rachel Hawkins




















See, so many, many books at amazingly, wonderfully low prices (though I have no idea how long they'll last).  I love finding a book I've been wanting to read or own for just a few dollars. A couple of stand outs for me: The Witch of Blackbird Pond, Hex Hall, Also Known As, Mind Games, The Trouble with Flirting, and Mila 2.0, although there are a bunch of other excellent books listed here. These are the one's I was most surprised about or excited for because they're mostly rather new and I really enjoyed them.  And, I'll admit, there are a bunch up there I haven't read yet, but this does make me want to check them out.  Anyway, enjoy browsing, and if you come across another great deal, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment