Saturday, June 1, 2013

Anticipating June


May has been an amazing month.  I haven't even come close to finishing all the books that came out last month alone that I want to read, and now I have June, which comes with it's own set of new releases I can't wait for. I'll admit, it slows down a bit towards the end, but there are still so many that
came out earlier this year I want to read, it's almost a relief.  And just because there are fewer doesn't mean I'm not excited for the ones that are coming out. Here are some of the ones I'm anticipating the most.


           4th:  Siege and Storm – Leigh Bardugo
        Abandon – Elana Johnson


            11thRush – Eve Silver
                     Born of Illusion - Teri Brown

            18thStar Cursed – Jessica Spotswood
                     Son of Sobek (novella) – Rick Riordan

            25thNeptune’s Tears – Susan Waggoner
                    After Daybreak – J.A. London
                    Ink– Amanda Sun
                    In the After - Demitria Lunetta

            27thThe Feros – Wesley King

Well, that's it.  If you see any I've missed, let me know.  Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment