Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Trailer Tuesday: The 5th Wave

I'm really excited for this week's Trailer Tuesday.  If you looked over my list for Anticipating May, you may have noticed that The 5th Wave comes out today.  I haven't read it.  At first, I wasn't sure I was interested, but it's been getting some good buzz, so I thought I'd look into it.  Then I saw these previews.  Usually, book previews get me a little excited, but then never do the book justice.  Honestly, though, I love this series of previews detailing each of the preceding 4 waves.  What can I say, they totally drew me in, so check them out. The book is starting to look absolutely amazing.

1st Wave

2nd Wave

3rd Wave

4th Wave

Doesn't that just look awesome.  This series has to be some of the greatest book previews ever.  Now aren't you excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment