Sunday, May 5, 2013

Anticipating May

There are about a thousand books coming out this month, especially on the 7th.  Seriously, the ones below are just the ones I'm interested right now.  Of course, I will probably read two or three that didn't make this list, but there are so many great books coming out, May is shaping up to be an amazing month.  It's kind of the perfect way to kick off the summer. So go ahead, peruse below, we have a great month of reading ahead.


            7th:   If I Should Die – Amy Plumb
         Thorn Abbey –Nancy Ohlin
          Icons –Margaret Stohl
         The 5thWave – Rick Yancey
          Perfection –J.L. Spelbring
          Reboot – AmyTintera



         Towering – AlexFlinn





         Of Triton – AnnaBanks
          Impostor –Suzanne Winnacker
               The Girl with the Iron Touch - Kady Cross
       


So that's it. We have some amazing new series coming out, as well as continuing and closing some other greats. Plus, I'm in the mood for a good beach read or two. Anyway, if I missed something that absolutely needs to be on my list, let me know, and have a great month of reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment