Thursday, April 18, 2013

Theater Thursday: Catching Fire (and Maze Runner)

Okay, so this has been out for 4 days now, and I realize it's probably not new to anyone. Still, I'm so excited for this movie, I have to gush a little.  First, the preview looks awesome! While I did want to see  some of the next hunger games, I love the lead up to it.  I love President Snow's POV, where we see why they may the decisions they do.  All in all, this is shaping up to be one of my top movies for the holiday season this year. What do you all think?  You excited as I am?


Plus, in other random movie news, Dylan O'Brien has been cast as Thomas in the Maze Runner movie. I personally haven't seen anything with him in it, so I can't tell you anything about him, but he looks cute, and at long last we have an actor!  Kaya Scodelario has also been cast as Theresa, though that news is weeks old. The movie comes out next February, so it will still be a while, but it's fun to watch as they put the cast together.  I can't wait to see how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment