Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Anticipating February


I'm so excited for this February. Last year there were only four books that came out in February I was remotely interested in reading.  Two of them were parts of series I haven't started reading yet, one I didn't much care for at all, and the last I read two months ago, so I didn't have a lot of respect for February as a great month for books. This year it's the opposite.  February is going to be amazing.  It starts with Ally Carter's Perfect Scoundrels and keeps getting better. Below are the books I'm personally looking forward to.  If you see any I should add to the list because they're going to be excellent, let me know.

            5th:  Perfect Scoundrels – Ally Carter



           
           12th: The Indigo Spell – Richelle Meade
                    Revel – Maurissa Guibord
                    Dance of Shadows – Yelena Black
                    The Gathering Dark – Christine Johnson
                     Sever – Lauren DeStefano
                     The Mirrored Shard – Caitlin Kittredge

          
            19th: Mind Games – Kiersten White


            26th: The Madness Underneath – Maureen Johnson
                    The Goddess Inheritance – Aimee Carter
                     Dualed – Elsie Chapman
                     The Trouble with Flirting – Claire LaZebnik
                      Pulse – Patrick Carman
                      Also Known As – Robin Benway

Again, February looks like an awesome month.  I'm especially excited to check out Kiersten White's new book, Mind Games, and Richelle Mead's The Indigo Spell.  Plus there a lot of authors I haven't read on here whose books look amazing. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment