Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Anticipating October

This is probably one of the best month for books in the entire year--slow for movies, but great for books.  For as long as I've been tracking it (okay, only two years, but there is a trend here), October has been full of stories I can't wait to read, so here's my list if you're interested.  Again, I haven't read any of these, and a lot of them just look good from the description.  These are just books I'm interested in.  Who knows how many of them I'll actually get to, but I'm hoping a lot. They look amazing.

 2nd:  Mark of Athena – Rick Riordan

          Whispers at Moonrise – C.C. Hunter
           Poison Princess – Kresley Cole
           Ironskin – Tina Connolly
           Eve and Adam – Michael Grant
           Promised – Caragh M. O’Brien
           Son – Lois Lowry
            

  9th:  The Unfailing Light (Katerina Vol. II) – Robin Bridges
          The Fire Chronicle  – John Stephens
          Mystic City – Theo Lawrence
          Valkyrie Rising – Ingrid Paulson

  

16th:  The Shadow Society - Marie Rutkoski
          Crewel - Gennifer Albin
  23rd:  The Crimson Crown – Cinda Williams Chima
           Beautiful Redemption – Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
           Finale (Hush Hush #4) – Becca Fitzpatrick
           The Evolution of Mara Dyer – Michelle Hodkin
           The Lost Prince – Julia Kagawa



 30th: Rebel Heart (Dustlands) – Moira Young
           Sapphire Blue – Kerstin Gier
           Ruins – Orson Scott Card
           Venom – Fiona Paul





Now aren't you all as excited as I am? I admit, the 16th is a bit thin compared to the rest, but still! I realize that there are tons of other books coming out this month, but these are the ones I'm looking forward to. If I forgot any that are absolutely amazing, let me know. As it is, it's going to be tough choosing what to read this month.  

4 comments:

  1. Wow that is quite the list. Are you going to review mark of Athena soon...cause I need to know if i should read it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in the middle of it right now, but yeah, you should absolutley read it. I'm loving it it so far.

      Delete
  2. AAAAuuuuggghhh!!! I have waited for Cinda William's final book of the series to come out! I have also waited for the Saphire Blue. I LOVE October! Let me know what books I can borrow:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy poop. That's a tone of books. And the best part is, you'll probably have them all read by the end by Thanksgiving so that I can know which books to read on the 22 hour drive to Texas. Score.

    ReplyDelete