Monday, September 1, 2014

Anticipating September

Well, September is looking amazing!  Sure, this year October is looking better, but there's so many great books coming out this month, it's going to be hard to choose what to read first. The sad thing is that despite how many book's I've listed below that I'm excited for, I know there are more coming out that I'm sure to read that haven't made my list. Still, this is a great beginning to an excellent month for books.

                             Langdon
                   Trial by Fire – Josephine Angelini
                   Heir of Fire – Sarah J. Mass

                    The Jewel – Amy Ewing
                    A New Darkness – Joseph Delaney
                    Shattered – Mari Mancusi
                    The Winter People – Rebekah L. Purdy

            9th:  Illusions of Fate – Kiersten White
                    Crown of Ice – Vicki L. Weavil
                    Into the Fire – Ashelyn Drake
                    The Caller – Juliet Marillier

            16th: The Perilous Sea – Sherry Thomas

        Day 21 – Kass Morgan

         Firebug – Lish McBride

            30th: The Queen of Zombie Hearts – Gena Showalter
                     Winterspell – Claire LeGrand
                     Invisible (The Twixt) – Dawn Metcalf

                     Cinder and Ella – Kelly Oram

Well, that's it.  Isn't this month looking superb?  And these are just the books I know about that I'm looking forward to.  If I missed anything that I have to read, let me know and I'll check it out.  Have a great reading month.

No comments:

Post a Comment