Monday, August 4, 2014

Anticipating August

Okay, so I know I was a slacker the whole last part of July.  What can I say?  It's summer, and between vacations, staycations, and pure summer laziness, I have been remiss in blogging, which is really sort of a tragedy.  This July was probably the best July for books I've wanted to read in years.  And I read them!  That's the sad part.  I read them, and I didn't even tell you all about their awesomeness.  Now, there area  few that I will undoubtedly review this month because they were so good, but it's still sort of sad.  The thing is, August is looking just as awesome, so these new books might make me forget the old ones. Anyway, we'll see what happens, but this month is looking awesome!  Check out my personal
picks below, and let me know which books you're excited for.

                   Mortal Danger – Ann Aguire
                    Magnolia – Kristi Cook
                    Gates of Thread and Stone – Lori M. Lee
                    Infinite Repeat (novella) – Paula Stokes

            14th: The Sister’s Fate – Jessica Spotswood
                    Isla and the Happily Ever After –Stephanie 
                          Perkins
                    Between the Spark and the Burn – April 
                          Genevieve Tucholke
                    Fiendish – Brenna Yovanoff

            19th: Storm Siren – Mary Webster

            26th: Summerfell (novella) – Claire Legrand
                    The Rule of Thoughts – James Dashner
                    A Wonderlandiful World – Shannon Hale
                    Deliverance – C. J. Redwine

Well, that's it.  I hope there's something on there that you've been waiting for. I'm thrilled about all the books coming out this month.  Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment