Thursday, May 1, 2014

Anticipating May!

 May looks amazing!  I mean, take a glance at the titles I've listed below.  There are so many books I can't wait to get my hands on.  It's good, too, since summer always slows down book-wise, so I'm sure I'll have tons of books left over from April and May to help hold me through the summer.  Anyway, check out my list below, and if I missed anything you particularly want to read that's coming out this month (which is quite possible with so many titles coming out this month, something delightful could have slipped through the cracks), let me know.

            6th: The One – Kiera Cass
                   After the End – Amy Plum
                   Of Neptune – Anna Banks
                    Rebel – Amy Tintera
                    Wish you were Italian – Kristin Rae
                     The Originals – Cat Patrick
                     The Falconer – Elizabeth May
                     Royally Lost – Angie Stanton
                    Fool Me Twice - Mandie Hubbard


            13th: The Lovely and the Lost – Page Morgan
                     Second Star – Alyssa B. Sheinmel
                     Renegade (Mila 2.0 #2) – Debra Driza
                     Missing Lily – Annette K. Larsen
                     Raging Star – Moira Young


            20th: Girl with the Windup Heart – Kady Cross
                     Mortal Enchantment – Stacey O’Neale
                      Staff of Serepis – Rick Riordan
                      Threats of Sky and Sea – Jennifer Ellision
                     The Art of Lainey – Paula Stokes
                      Reborn – C.C Hunter

            27th: City of Heavenly Fire – Cassandra Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment