Friday, November 1, 2013

Anticipating November

Well, it's shaping up to be a pretty typical November.  It starts with a bang and ends with a whimper.  I get that most publishers want their book to be out for Black Friday, and sure, with Thanksgiving and Christmas, people get busy, but I find the whole lack of new books kind of depressing.  Sure, there are still tons of books from September and October that I need to read, but there's something about reading a book the first week it comes out that I absolutely love.

On the bright side, there really are some books I've been dying to read that are coming out this month, so I shouldn't complain. Here's my list for books coming out this month that I'm excited for.  So, if you've already conquered Sept and
October's list, check out the books below.

November 2013:

            2nd: Sentinel – Jennifer L. Armentrout

            5thRevelations (Elysium #2) – J.A.Sounders
                   Goddess in Time – Tara Lynn Childs
                   The Naturals – Jennifer Lynn Barnes
                   Champion – Marie Lu
                   Curtsies and Conspiracies – Gail Carriger

            12th: Extracted – Sherry D. Ficklin

            19th: The Fiery Heart – Richelle Mead
                     World After – Susan Ea


No comments:

Post a Comment