Thursday, August 1, 2013

Anticipating August

This August is shaping up to be a rather odd month.  The first half is, to put it mildly, pretty pathetic. There are a few books I'm looking forward to, but for the most part it's like a YA desert out there (okay, maybe it's not quite that bad, but still . . . ).

Then we hit the last tuesday, Aug. 27th, and everything changes.  There are so many books coming out that day I'm dying to read.  I wish publishers would have spread them out a bit more over the month.  Of course, The Bitter Kingdom tops my list, but after that, I have no idea what I'm going to read first. It's like the feast after famon.  It also serves as an excellent lead in to September, one of the best months for YA books.  So here's my list for August.  If I missed anything, let me know.  At least I still have plenty of books from past months to fill my time while I'm waiting for the 27th.

            6thInfinityglass – Myra McEntire

                                               The Deepest Night –Shana Abe
                                               Battle of the Ampere - Richard Paul Evans
               – April Genevieve Tucholke

            20th: Doon – Carey Corp and Lorie Langdon
                     Soulbroken – Heather Brewer
                     The Bone Season - Samantha Shannon 

            27th: The Bitter Kingdom – Rae Carson
                     Origin – Jennifer L. Armentrout
        Deception – CJ Redwine
                                                 The Morning Star – Robin Bridges
                     Crown of Midnight– Sarah J. Mass



No comments:

Post a Comment