Monday, July 16, 2012

What's this all about?

Hello one and all!  Welcome to Rachel's Reads.  This blog has come about for a number of reasons.  First and foremost, I love to read a good book.  Where most people panic when they've discovered they left their cell phone at home, I panic when I realize I left my Kindle or book  by my bedside.  My books come with me, so that when I have a minute, I can go wherever they choose to take me.
Now what, I ask you, is the point of reading a good book without being able to discuss it with someone?  Isn't that half the fun?  Over the years, I have become the local go-to-girl for my family and friends whenever they need a good book. I can't tell you how many times someone has asked me, "what should I read next?"  It is to these people, and anyone else who has ever asked that question, that I am dedicating this blog.  So I will try to keep you informed and - more importantly - entertained by my books and my opinions, so that the next time you wonder what you should read, you know where to go to find the answer.  

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment